Article 1: Definitions
In these general conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- The Vitality Bay: the private company The Vitality Bay with VAT number BE0802.439.824.
- Customer: any natural person or legal entity with whom an agreement has been entered into.
- Products/Services: all items that the Customer can purchase from The Vitality Bay, especially sessions in the Energy Enhancement System.
Article 2: Applicability
- These General Conditions apply to all offers, quotations, orders, and purchases of Products/Services between The Vitality Bay and the Customer.
- The Vitality Bay makes these General Conditions available on its website www.thevitalitybay.com.
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts these General Conditions.
- The Vitality Bay reserves the right to amend these General Conditions at any time by publishing a new version on the aforementioned website. Any order placed by the Customer after The Vitality Bay has published this new version implies the Customer's acceptance of the latest published version.
- If The Vitality Bay has allowed deviations from these General Conditions, whether explicitly or implicitly, for a short or longer period, this shall not affect its right to demand strict compliance with these General Conditions at any time.
Article 3: Offers and Prices
- If an offer or any other proposal from The Vitality Bay has a limited validity period or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned.
- The offer or any other proposal from The Vitality Bay contains sufficient information for the Customer to understand the rights and obligations associated with its acceptance.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the prices for the Products/Services communicated and/or published by The Vitality Bay are always in euros (€) and inclusive of VAT. The reservation of a Service will be invoiced at the prices and conditions in force at the time of the order/reservation acceptance.
- The Vitality Bay is not bound by price statements that are obviously incorrect, such as printing or typographical errors. The Customer cannot derive any rights from unlawful price information.
- The Vitality Bay has the right to increase the prices of the Products/Services.
- The Customer cannot claim a discount for cash payment.
Article 4: Payment
- The Customer is solely responsible for the order and payment. If the order is placed by a third party, it is deemed to have been done on behalf and for the account of the Customer.
- The payment by the Customer to The Vitality Bay for the purchase of one or more Products/Services is as follows: when making a reservation online, the Customer can choose to pay directly online or pay on-site. The total amount is due by the Customer no later than just before the start of the appointment. This can be paid on-site in cash or in advance online through multiple electronic payment options. If the Customer cannot pay upon arrival for the session, access may be denied.
- Invoices can be issued upon request and are payable no later than 21 calendar days after the invoice date or on the day of the activity (whichever is earlier). Any delay in payment will automatically and without notice entail an interest of 2% per month for the debtor, increased by an administrative cost of EUR 20.
Article 5: Cancellation and Modification of a Reservation
- If a cancellation takes place (either by the Customer or by The Vitality Bay) earlier than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the session, a refund of 100% of the paid amount will be applied. The refund will be made through the same provider used for the original payment, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer.
- A cancellation within 48 hours before the start of the session results in a refund of only 50% of the paid amount. The refund will be made through the same provider used for the original payment, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer. If the due amount for the reservation has not yet been paid, the above rules also apply: the amount must be paid accordingly.
- If The Vitality Bay, for any reason, cancels your reservation, you have the right to a 100% refund of the already paid amount or you can opt for a free rescheduling. You cannot claim compensation for any costs you incur (e.g., travel expenses) as a result of the cancellation by The Vitality Bay.
- If you wish to modify your reservation (time, date, number of people), you can do so free of charge up to 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the booking. Any modification is only final once you have received written confirmation from us. Changes are subject to availability and can be made online.
- If you wish to modify your reservation within 48 hours before the start of your reservation, you must do so by phone using the number provided on www.thevitalitybay.com.
- An administrative fee of EUR 20 will be charged. Changes are subject to availability.
Article 6: Arrangements During Your Visit
- The Vitality Bay adheres to a fixed schedule. If you arrive later than the agreed time, you can still participate in the session, but the session will not end at a later time. The duration of your stay will be shortened accordingly. In this case, there is no right to (partial) refund, in any form.
- During your session, you should use our reclining chairs. Blankets and cushions are provided in our space.
- Eating in the space is not allowed, but you can have a snack in the designated reception area.
- Drinking water is available in the space, and its use is free of charge.
- You are allowed to leave the space during the session to use the restroom.
- The use of mobile phones or iPads is allowed, as long as they do not produce any sounds. We recommend leaving your phone outside or in your bag. If you still wish to take it with you, we will ask you to put it on airplane mode.
- We ask you not to talk or whisper in the space. Please try to be as quiet as possible at all times to avoid disturbing others and give them the chance to relax.
- The EE-system must not be touched under any circumstances. The installation is carefully aligned to provide an optimal experience. Failure to comply with this rule may result in your access to the session being denied.
- The Vitality Bay is accessible for standard wheelchairs. If you book a session with us and arrive with a wheelchair, please inform us in advance via email@example.com. We would like to know any dimensions and additional assistance you may need to help you as best as possible. You are allowed to attend the session in your own wheelchair.
- You can park along our driveway or at the back of the house. If everything is full, you can park on the grass strip along the street.
Article 7: Liability
- The Vitality Bay does not provide medical advice, make diagnoses, and our sessions may not be considered as medical treatment. For medical advice, contact your doctor or another professional healthcare provider. Customers are advised to timely present medical questions, complaints, or symptoms to the treating physician or other healthcare professional in order to receive professional examination, diagnosis, and possibly medical care. Customers are advised never to postpone seeking professional care or disregard medical advice already obtained based on the information on our website.
- The Vitality Bay cannot be held liable for damage to persons, goods (including the Products), animals, services, etc., that would directly or indirectly result from our Products/Services, except in cases of fraud or deception.
Article 8: Privacy
- Personal data that The Vitality Bay collects will only be used for the purpose clearly described in the software or to contact you to provide the best possible service. We do not disclose or sell this information to third parties. You have the right to access, modify, or delete this data.
- Your data will only be kept digitally.
Article 9: Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The contractual relationship between The Vitality Bay and the Customer is exclusively governed by Belgian law. Any dispute falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch-speaking Courts of the judicial district of Limburg.